1. Essay Writing Service - EssayErudite.com | Custom Writing ...

https://essayerudite.com

We provide excellent essay writing service 24/7. Enjoy proficient essay writing and custom writing services provided by professional academic writers.

2. American Rhetoric: The Power of Oratory in the United …

www.americanrhetoric.com

Dedicated to rhetoric and public communication in the United States. Offers an archive of speeches, movie speeches, and audio figures of speech.

3. Essay - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essay

An essay is, generally, a piece of writing that gives the author's own argument — but the definition is vague, overlapping with those of an article, a pamphlet, and ...

4. College - SparkNotes

www.sparknotes.com/college

PSA! DoSomething.org Has a TON of Scholarship Opportunities Right Now. SPOILER: college is crazy-expensive. Sorry. Did we spoil it? There are...

5. The Failure of the American Jewish Establishment | by ...

www.nybooks.com/articles/2010/06/10/failure-american-jewish...

Benjamin Netanyahu; drawing by John Springs. In 2003, several prominent Jewish philanthropists hired Republican pollster Frank Luntz to explain why American Jewish ...

6. Analysis and Summary of “Civil Disobedience” by Henry ...

www.articlemyriad.com › Literature › Non-Fiction

In his essayCivil Disobedience," Henry David Thoreau opens by saying, “I heartily accept the motto, ‘That government is best which governs least’" ( ), and ...

7. Bartleby.com: Great Books Online -- Quotes, Poems, …

www.bartleby.com

Bartleby.com publishes thousands of free online classics of reference, literature and nonfiction

8. Why Nerds are Unpopular - Paul Graham

www.paulgraham.com/nerds.htm

February 2003 When we were in junior high school, my friend Rich and I made a map of the school lunch tables according to popularity. This was easy to do, because ...

9. Lifestyle - Mens Health, Career, and Relationship Advice

www.esquire.com/lifestyle

Get the latest on health, career, and relationships from the Lifestyle editors at Esquire.

10. Rock for Republicans? | The American Conservative

www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/rock-for-republicans

02.07.2013 · Rock for Republicans? How the GOP misunderstands John Mellencamp’s heartland ethic